How do I mark orders as shipped?
After you fulfill a backer’s entire order, you can mark their order status as shipped to show their order is complete.
Mark orders as shipped for individual backers
To mark orders as shipped for individual backers:
- On the menu on the left, click Backers.
- Search for the backer by their name, email address, notes, or pledge ID.
- When you find the backer, click their name.
- Under Status, click Mark as Shipped.
Mark orders as shipped for a specific group of backers
To mark orders as shipped for a specific group of backers:
- On the menu on the left, click Fulfillment Guide.
- Under Start Shipping, click Go back to your fulfillment method.
- In the menu on the top right, select Exports.
- Click Upload Tracking Numbers.
- Under Upload Tracking Numbers, click Upload CSV File and choose the Comma-Separated Value File (.csv) that contains the tracking numbers for each backer's order.
- Click Upload. After you upload the .csv file, your orders will automatically be marked as shipped.