How do I prevent backers from changing their survey answers?
After your survey deadline passes, you can prevent backers from changing their survey responses by locking down the survey. When you lock down survey responses, any backer who hasn’t filled out their survey can still do so, but backers who have already responded will be unable to make changes.
Lock down surveys for all backers
To lock down surveys for all backers:
- On the menu on the left, click Backers.
- On the Survey tab, click Answered.
- Under Survey Answered, on the left click the Lockdown Responses tab.
- Click Lockdown <number> Backers or Lockdown <number> Preorder Backers. The button shows the number of backers you’re locking down.
Lock down surveys for a specific group of backers
To lock down surveys for specific groups of backers:
- On the menu on the left, click Segments.
- Select the segment you to lock down surveys for.
- Click the Order Actions tab.
- Click Lockdown Orders.