How do I set up shipping tables?
Use shipping tables if you need advanced precision in your shipping fees for add-on items. With shipping tables, collect shipping fees based on quantity of items, the weight of the entire order, or using a unique shipping fee configuration for a specific item. For example, you can charge a flat shipping fee for the first item ordered and add smaller per-item fees for subsequent items.
To set up shipping tables:
- On the menu on the left, click Add-ons.
- Click the Shipping Tables tab.
- If necessary, create a list of countries that require distinct shipping fees.:
- Under Shipping Regions, click New Shipping Region.
- Under New shipping region, enter a name for the region and add the countries.
- Click Create Shipping region.
- Under Shipping Tables, click New Shipping Table.
- Enter a name for the table and specify the whether the table calculates shipping based on quantity or weight.
- Click Add Shipping Table.
- Under Regions, click Add a shipping region and select the regions where this shipping table applies.
- Add shipping rules for the additional shipping costs you want to charge.
- Click Done.
- Under Apply this shipping table to add-ons, select the items to include in the shipping calculations.
- Click Save.