How do I set up shipping tables?
This feature enables project creators to set up more complex shipping fees for add-ons. It's perfect for projects that would like to collect shipping fees based on quantity or weight for the entire cart, or would like to have a unique shipping fee configuration for a specific item. For example, if you want to charge a flat fee for the first item ordered, and for any subsequent item you want to add a smaller fee per item, you will be able to set that up with this feature .
To configure shipping tables, navigate to:
- Start by setting up Shipping Regions. Create grouping of countries that need distinct shipping fees. Shipping Regions are used to create specific regional shipping rules.
- Create a new Shipping Table by entering a name. This will be displayed on the survey.
- Select a Kind by choosing quantity or weight. This allows you to create rules based on the number or weight of items.
- Click Add Shipping Table.
- Start by adding your shipping regions to your shipping table
- Select a shipping region. Everywhere Else applies to all countries not in any of your other shipping regions.
- Add rules by entering the Max value for the range and the Amount. Minimum value is set for you based on previous rules created.
- Click Add Rule. You can add as many rules as you need.
- Assign completed shipping tables to add-ons. A Shipping Table dropdown will appear on each add-on edit page once shipping tables are created.