I Didn't Get My Survey / Can't Find Survey
If you haven’t received your survey, there are several things you can do to troubleshoot:
- Double-check the e-mail on file with Kickstarter/Indiegogo - Often users have old e-mails still tied to their accounts (Particularly if you authenticate through Facebook).
- To make sure that emails from your project creator don't get caught in your spam filter, add email@example.com to your address book. Avoid marking BackerKit e-mails as spam.
- Check your spam filters/archived e-mails. Subject lines to look for: Response Needed -- Get your reward for Project Name or Reminder -- Response needed to deliver your reward for Project Name
- If you ordered through Indiegogo InDemand, you will receive an email with your survey 11 days after your order was placed, as all pledges from Indiegogo InDemand take 10 days to import into BackerKit's system.
- Check your crowdfunding platform to ensure you backed the project - if you did in fact back the campaign - take a screenshot that includes your pledge details and Backer ID # / Pledge Number - send this Screenshot with your e-mail/Kickstarter Username included in the body of the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team can help you locate your unique survey link.
Pre-order and Late Pledge backers are not officially backers and do not receive surveys. Backers with these orders will still be able to find their order review page with the "Lost Survey Page" link below.
Apple ID Backers:
Backers who have pledged to the campaign using their AppleID but haven't completely set up their Apple Pay account (linking their email address to their Apple Wallet) will have issues receiving their emails from BackerKit.
Those backers have a @privaterelay.appleid.com email address and will need to reach out to the creator team or BackerKit Support to update their email address in BackerKit.
You'll be able to reach out to BackerKit Support by clicking the "need help" link from the Lost Survey page: https://www.backerkit.com/are_you_a_backer. When you write in to Support, please provide your name and your Kickstarter pledge number, which can be found in your Kickstarter pledge confirmation email.
Please update your Apple Pay email as soon as possible to prevent this from happening in the future. You can learn more about hiding your email when signing in with Apple here.