How do I integrate with ShipStation?
To fulfill your orders with ShipStation, use the following instructions to set up your integration:
- On the ShipStation website, navigate to Settings > Account > API Keys.
- Click Generate New API Keys.
- Copy the API key.
- In BackerKit, on the menu on the left, click Start Shipping.
- Select Fulfillment Integration.
- Click the Connect to Services tab.
- Click Add New Connection.
- Select ShipStation as your fulfillment service.
- Enter the API key and other required information.
- Click Click Save
If you find that when you use the "Search Stores" button in BackerKit when setting up your integration there are no options, you need to set up a new "Store" or Selling Channel in ShipStation. You can use the "ShipStation" option in the store selection.
Note: Your store GUID is ######, and corresponds with a Store set up in ShipStation, that number can be retrieved after the Store has been setup in ShipStation.