How do I integrate with Shipwire?
To fulfill your orders with Shipwire, use the following instructions to set up your integration:
- On the menu on the left, click Start Shipping.
- Select Fulfillment Integration.
- Click the Connect to Services tab.
- Click Add New Connection.
- Select Shopify as your fulfillment service.
- In Shopify:
- On the left, go to Apps
- On the bottom click “Working with a developer on your shop? Manage private apps.”
- Click “Create new Private App”
- On BackerKit enter your API key (API key is the API username on Shipwire)
- On Backerkit enter your Store subdomain (Store subdomain is whatever appears before myshopify.com)
- On BackerKit click “Check SKUs with Shopify”
- This will put you on a page with all of the matching SKUs we found.
- If there are any errors, you can correct them and try before proceeding
- Push a test order over and verify it was a success