How do I send surveys?
You can send surveys to all your backers at once, or to smaller groups of backers, or individually from order pages.
Send all surveys at the same time
After your Smoke Test has been sent, with over 60% completion and no survey issues, you may send the remaining surveys from your Main Dashboard.
To send surveys to all backers at the same time:
- In Blue Box on Dashboard 'Send Surveys' will begin send the initial survey invites to backers via email.
- BackerKit sends automated reminders on days 3, 7, 14, 21, 30, and then once a month after surveys have been triggered.
- After 30 days since you've sent surveys out to your backers, you'll be able to come into BackerKit to manually send a reminder to those backers. That button will appear in the "send & remind" area of the take action timeline. You can only click that button once a day.
- Take Action Timeline - Send & Remind (after 30 days)
- Under Not Answered, click Send Reminders
Send surveys to specific groups of backers
If you want to process your survey responses in smaller batches, rather than gathering all the data at once, you can send your survey to smaller groups of backers.
To send surveys to specific groups of backers:
- On the menu on the left, click Segments.
- Select the segment you to send surveys to.
- Click the "Send & Remind" link located within the segment.
- Click Send Surveys.
Send survey manually to Individual Backers
Locate the backer by searching their name or email address in the Search Bar at the top of your dashboard:
- Click 'Resend' under their email address