How do I manage my pre-order store inventory?
Once your store is open, you may want to change the items offered or adjust prices.
To manage your pre-order store inventory:
- On the menu on the left, click Pre-orders.
- Click the Item List tab.
- Select the item you want to adjust.
- Under Add-on Details, adjust the price or description or add an image.
- Under Shipping Fees, add or change the shipping fee for the item.
- Under Inventory, list the quantity of the item in stock or set a limit on the number of items a backer can purchase.
- If you want to remove an item from your pre-order store, under Inventory, check Hide this add-on from your backers. Hiding the item removes it from your store so no new orders can be placed. All existing orders remain unchanged.
- When you’re finished making changes, click Save.