How do I update my BackerKit email address?
Currently, only the Backer Support team can update the email associated with your pledges in BackerKit or BackerKit account.
There are two ways to verify your identity to update your email address:
- Contact us directly from the email address that your pledge is currently under, and provide the new email you'd like your pledge updated to.
- If you no longer have access to the email your pledge is currently under, please log in to your Kickstarter account and provide a screenshot of your pledge summary, including your backer number.
If you need to go with option #2, here's how you can find your pledge info:
- Login to Kickstarter
- Click on your profile photo at the top right (with the green dot)
- Under 'Backed Projects', click the Project Title
- There is a light blue bar at the top of the Project page, click 'View Pledge'
- Your backer number should be listed at the bottom of your pledge summary — please send us a screenshot.
You can log in to Kickstarter to get started here: https://www.kickstarter.com/user_sessions/new
To contact the BackerKit Support team: Click 'Still Need Help? Contact Us" on the bottom left side of this article, or 'Contact' on the top right side of the Help Center, and include the required info listed above.
If you're having any trouble verifying your backer status through the above methods, feel free to get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help out!