How do I apply the incentives I offered through my email campaign?
If you offered incentives in your email campaign, you will need to reflect your incentives in your BackerKit project. Incentives will be reflected in the backer’s survey.
- View the results page of the email campaign that mentions the incentive
- Click into the total listed under “Clicked”
- You will see the committed members, click the Actions drop down and select Export list to download the CSV.
Then in your BackerKit Dashboard:
- Go to Segment
- Click Create a New Segment
- Name the segment
- Choose Filter, and click Backer with emails
- Copy and paste the emails from the CSV downloaded from Launch
- Click Filter Backers then Save This Segment
- Click on Segment Actions tab
- Assign Complimentary Credit (BackerKit Credit $) or Manually Add an Item (free item)